STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
Philippines is one of the best place for students who want to study abroad at affordable prices and high quality.
As the world’s 3rd largest English-speaking nation, the Philippines provide huge knowledge resources, up-to-date instruction, and a multicultural learning atmosphere with its 93.9% literacy rate.
Foreign students do not only get the chance of earning excellent education, but they also find ways of enjoying their stay in the Philippines.
Thinking of why to study in Philippines?
- • English as Official Language
- • Cheap cost of living
- • A touch of International Education | Western-based Pattern of education.
- • Pleasant | Friendly Filipinos Attitude.
- • The weather and the great nature.
- • Leisure, Culture, and Fun.
- • Faster and Easy Visa Application.
Application | Processing Fee: 1000$ | NGN 350,000
Tuition Fee Between: $550 - $800 | per SEMESTER
APPLICATION PROCEDURES PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITIES
- 1. Copy of completed Application for Admission Form.
- 2. Copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature)
- 3. Copy of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Result or Certificates | WAEC | NECO
- 4. Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet | Transcripts (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- 5. Copy of Recent Passport Photograph
- 1. 50% of Tuition Fees is to be paid before visa application/arrival in Cyprus
- 2. Admission processing duration: 2 - 7 working days
- 3.Entry Yearly for Jan|Feb & Aug|Oct
- *Near East Univeristy- NEU (North Cyprus)
- *Eastern Mediterranean Univeristy - EMU (North Cyprus)
- *Cyprus International University
PHILIPPINES STUDY DETAILS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS