STUDY IN RUSSIA
Russia is a highly educated country, with a long academic tradition. Its universities have spawned many great minds, among them a number of notable Nobel prize winners.
Russia has more than 880 universities in Russia and the government is investing heavily in making improvements to the system. Prime Minister Valdimir Putin has spoken about an "educational revolution".
Russia offers international students a variety of courses at both Sciences and Arts majors. Courses in Russia cover Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree, PhD and professional training and career development courses.
Russian language courses are also available for international students who wish to learn, practice and master a newexciting language.
Whether you are looking to study in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Tambov and more, Leben Travels And Tours can help you with preparing for your studies in Russia.
- •Very high quality of education
- •Tuition is extremely inexpensive
- •Top rated universities that are welcoming, professional and modern
- •Global degree recognition
- •Wide variety of courses
- •Learn a new language
- •Russian universities have their vision merged with intellectual innovation
- •Russia is the biggest country in the world in terms of territory
- •Beyond study, there are numerous concerts, dances, comedy nights and events available at Russia
Application | Processing Fee: $250 (N90,000)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR STUDY IN RUSSIA
STUDY IN RUSSIA 2020 - 2021 FEES
CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS