STUDY IN TURKEY
Turkey is an attraction to everyone in the world because of the spiritual and physical features which are unique to each single city.
For example, İstanbul is the only city in the world that connects two continents.
The city, which is located in both Asia and Europe, has been the capital city for many civilizations for thousands of years throughout its history.
Why study in Turkey? Universities will among other things provide you with:
- • High standards of education
- • Internationally recognized degrees
- • Modern campuses with outstanding facilities
- • Cultural diversity
- • Safe and affordable education
- • A warm and friendly environment
The Turkish government is easing students’ lives by simplifying visa and resident permit procedures. Unlike before, Resident permit applications are now submitted throughout universities directly to migration offices.
Turkey has enormous Turkish companies that welcome interns and international students.There are a lot of job opportunities in the Turkish market for foreigners in both Turkish and international companies.
Application | Processing Fee: FREE
Tuition fee: between $3000 - $4500 |per YEAR
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR STUDY IN TURKEY
- 1. Copy of completed Application for Admission Form.
- 2. Copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature)
- 3. Copy of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Result or Certificates | WAEC | NECO
- 4. Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet | Transcripts (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- 5. Copy of Recent Passport Photograph
-OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
- NİŞANTAŞI UNIVERSITY, ISTANBUL (NU)
- Istanbul Sehir University, Istanbul
- AUTHORIZED APPLICATION CENTER: LEBEN TRAVELS AND TOURS
TURKEY TUITION FEES LIST
CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS