STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
Philippines is one of the best place for students who want to study abroad at affordable prices and high quality.
As the world’s 3rd largest English-speaking nation, the Philippines provide huge knowledge resources, up-to-date instruction, and a multicultural learning atmosphere with its 93.9% literacy rate.
Foreign students do not only get the chance of earning excellent education, but they also find ways of enjoying their stay in the Philippines.
Thinking of why to study in Philippines?
- • English as Official Language
- • Cheap cost of living
- • A touch of International Education | Western-based Pattern of education.
- • Pleasant | Friendly Filipinos Attitude.
- • The weather and the great nature.
- • Leisure, Culture, and Fun.
- • Faster and Easy Visa Application.
Application | Processing Fee: 900$ | NGN 325,000
APPLICATION PROCEDURES PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITIES
- 1. Copy of completed Application for Admission Form.
- 2. Copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature)
- 3. Copy of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Result or Certificates | WAEC | NECO
- 4. Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet | Transcripts (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- 5. Copy of Recent Passport Photograph
- 1. Tuition Fees is paid when applicant arrives in Philippines
- 2. Admission processing duration: 2 - 3 weeks
- 3. Tuition Fee from $1000/ PER YEAR
- University of cordilleras
- Pan Pacific university
- Lycum northern Luzon
- Virgen Milagros University
Do you need more information?
VIEW OUR PREVIOUS ADMISSION
PHILIPPINES STUDY DETAILS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS